The Beetch House is a cozy 900 s.f. strawbale home set in the beautiful foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountains in Crestone, Colorado. Come rest and relax with us in a private, serene setting!
- 1 or 2 people: $85.00 incl. tax per night, additional people $10.00 per person per night
( House sleeps 4 people. Loft bedroom has 1 king bed and 2 twins altogether in one space. Two shoji screens available to divide loft visually. There's also a futon couch/bed in the living room.)
- A cleaning fee of $45.00 will be added to all reservations.
- Babies and toddlers who sleep with their parents and don't need their own bed are free.
- Deposit required of 50%--one night minimum-- refundable up to 7 days before arrival. Checks and cash accepted, but no credit cards. Balance due upon arrival. After arrival, if guest decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refundable. Guests who delay their arrival by a day or more must give 7 days notice or be charged for unused booked nights. If guest cancels their reservation less than 7 days before arrival date, lost deposit from original reservation may not be used towards a new reservation.
- No smoking or incense, no pets. Check-in 2 PM, check-out 11AM.
- Scroll down to find contact information for your host below under directions .
Ground level includes full kitchen, dining room, living room with 8" thick futon fold-out couch, bath with tub and shower, electric ETS heat. Loft bedroom has 1 king bed and 2 twins in one open space. Two shoji screens available to divide loft visually. Home sleeps 4. Please note: bath is on the ground level and 3 beds are in the loft. Also, there is a futon couch/bed in the living room on the ground level.
Wi Fi, TV and DVD player, stereo, washing machine, sundeck with views, smoke free and pet free, straw bale construction= energy efficiency and solitude, 8 minutes drive to town, artesian well water, all cotton sheets, tourist info, toys and board games, gas grill, fully stocked kitchen with pots/ pans/ dishes/ microwave/ toaster oven/ propane range/ blender/ coffee maker and grinder etc., iron and ironing board
Spiritual centers, hiking and camping beneath 14,000‘ peaks, horseback riding, hot springs, Great Sand Dunes National Park, Crestone Music Festival www.crestfest.org, body work and yoga, alternative building mecca of Crestone.
Directions from Moffat, Colorado on Highway 17:
I look forward to hosting you! Please print these directions up and bring with you on your trip. My address is 1619 Wagon Wheel Road.
Local Weather Info: www.keno.org
Colorado Road Conditions: www.cotrip.org, or app called CDOT, or dial 511 on any phone
Plan on arriving between 2PM and 8:30PM on your arrival day. (Late night arrivals can be accommodated with prior arrangements.) Try to arrive before dark as we have no street lights and it's easy to get lost here. Also, do not rely on GPSs since they've taken people down strange roads. Best to rely on these directions. I live next door and will come over as soon as I'm able for a short house orientation. PLEASE keep me posted as to your arrival time so I can plan my day.
Turn East off Hwy 17 onto Road T and drive 12 miles until you see the white Baca Grand entrance signs on the right. Turn right at these signs and drive 2 miles to Camino Real, (just past Willow Creek). Turn right on Camino Real and drive downhill .8 of a mile to Wagon Wheel Road. Turn left (or South) on Wagon Wheel Road and look for the second houses on the left. Our address is 1619 and we are 2 gray houses visible from the road, just past Lost Cave Way. A Beetch House sign and double red reflectors are at the driveway entrance. (SEE MAP BELOW)
You will be staying in the house on the left.
Contact Info for Your Hostess Kai Beetch:
PO Box 388 (mailing address)---1619 Wagon Wheel Road---Crestone, CO 81131
Local Weather Info: www. keno’s weather.com